Salary: Up to £36,000 per annum
The firm has a varied client base that includes limited companies, sole traders, contractors and others across a number of sectors.
You would mostly be responsible for
* Attend meetings with clients along with all telephone support when needed
* Conducting audits of client accounts along with adhoc reporting
* Review of client accounts following preparation and analysis
* Coaching and supporting the junior accountants within the business
* Use of in-house accounts software and industry standard products such as SAP, SAGE and QuickBooks along with Excel for data analysis
What we're looking for:
* Minimum 3 years accounts & audit experience in a practice environment
* Either qualified or partly qualified on ACCA or ACA
* Excellent communication, confidence and influence to liaise with clients effectively
* Great customer service skills
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Good IT skills with experience of using Excel, Outlook, Pro Audit, Digita Accounts etc
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Audit Experience
- Accounts Practice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'