Are you an Accounts & Audit based accountant looking to join an exciting, progressive firm?
Then look no further, I am working on a role you will love.
To be successful you will already be fully up to speed with the following tasks and duties:
* Planning and ensuring audits are completed within agreed time frames
* Building and maintaining effective client relationships through clear communication of technical points
* Analysing and highlighting any issues to partners
* Managing the working of, and developing junior team members
* Monitoring budgets and highlighting any overruns to partners and clients
* Some non-audit work potentially including preparation of accounts
* Assisting in business development
My client is keen to receive applications from candidates who have recent experience in a similar audit focused role. They will be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a confident approach to client and strong technical knowledge.
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK4331
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job