Our client is in search of an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to join their attractive London based offices, you will be working within an expanding Audit and Accounts department within a medium-sized Practice, where you will have to chance to work on a diverse portfolio of clients. Reporting directly into the Manager/Partners will allow you to construct a strong relationship, and learn from the more Senior staff members.
It would be preferable if you had some experience in Leading Smaller Audits at your current firm.
The key responsibilities of an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior:
- Working in a client facing position, supporting Senior members of the Team when required
- Planning, Aiding and finalising Audit Assignments
- Carrying out Fieldwork on Audits
- Assisting with supervision and training of the more Junior members
- Preparation of Accounts from client records
- Visiting client premises
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
Key skills of an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior:
- Ideally ACA or ACCA part-qualified or finalist/Newly qualified
- Good technical knowledge of Accounting and Audit standards including FRS 102
- Experience with a variety of software's, CCH preferably
- Ability to show strong communicational/ relations skills
- Hungry for progression and development, the firm are growing so long-term career prospects are on offer for the right candidate
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme
Do you know a Audit and Accounts Semi Senior based in Hays or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
For more information on this Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Anthony Hearn at Insite Public Practice Recruitment. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job