An accounting firm which comprises of 10-15 Partners has experienced significant growth over the last three years are seeking an Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior to join their prestigious offices in North London.
The firm works with a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from OMBs, international airports, retail, just to name a few, with one of their key clients being a global investment company with approx. thirty subsidiaries strategically located around the world.
- 70% Accounts / 30% Audit
- Preparing draft tax computations
• Combined office-based and client facing role, working within the department in small teams of between two to three people, under supervision.
• Responsible for dealing with technical issues or seeking guidance where necessary.
• Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders.
• Preparing accounts from a wide variety of client records ranging from basic prime books and records through to computerised accounting packages.
• Ad hoc specialist assignments as and when they arise.
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA. Candidates expecting their final results will be considered
- 3+ years’ experience working in practice
- Working knowledge of CCH, ProAudit will be advantageous
- Experience of working with clients with turnovers of over £50m
- 33 days’ holiday
- Annual pay rise
- Annual bonus
- Each employee is assigned a Partner as a mentor
- Family friendly practice, flexible working hours
- In-house football and cricket team
- External Audit
- Statutory Accounts
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job