Are you currently working within practice and are involved in both Accounts & Audit work? Are you looking to take a step up, to further your career? Then I have just the role for you!
Working with a practice that has grown into one of the largest practices in Bristol, you will be joining an outstanding firm with excellent staff retention, where progression is not a matter of 'if' but 'when'.
Your role will involve taking on a portfolio of clients, you will complete the following:
* Planning and execution of audit engagements on client sites
* Supervision and mentorship of junior staff members
* Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
* Personal and corporate tax preparation
* Ensuring compliance with all relevant accounting standards
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
* AAT Qualified, and potentially studying for or already completed ACA or ACCA
* Relevant and current experience in audit and / or accounts preparation in a practice environment
* Excellent technical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with your clients
In exchange my client offers the opportunity to work with a very high performing and supportive team, based in modern offices with free car parking. CPD support can be offered along with a highly competitive salary package.
Please note due to the nature of this role, any applicants who do not have accountancy practice experience, will not be considered.
My client offers an excellent salary with benefits package. If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4145.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job