A leading Surrey firm of chartered accountants based near Reigate has a requirement for an Accounts Semi Senior to join their team in a position offering increasing responsibility, technical skill development and career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Semi Senior to join a leading and well regarded independent firm of Chartered Accountants in the Reigate area. The team is growing and provides a superb environment to progress your career.
The position will be 80% Accounts & Tax and 20% audit (The audit experience can be trained if you don't have audit experience)
- You will be responsible for preparing accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including partnerships/ LLPs, sole traders and owner managed businesses up to £70m T/o.
- Prepare individual, business and company tax computations and returns as well as VAT returns.
- Audit work at clients premises with a small team. (20% of the position and training can be provided).
- Work in a client facing capacity with involvement in meetings and build relationships as you progress in your accounting career.
- This is a typical general practice working environment with the opportunity to get exposure to many different areas of accounting
You will be:
- AAT and ACA or ACCA part qualified, or qualified by experience with a career background in an Accountancy Practice environment
- Have demonstrable hands on skills in accounts preparation and the provision of other varied, accounting services to mixed clients across limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- You will be looking to further your career and join a leading firm of accountants within a structured environment, with a clear path to progress and develop your practice career.
£25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable. A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.
Refer a friend..
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).
- You will be: AAT and ACA or ACCA part qualified, or qualified by experience with a career background in an Accountancy Practice environment Have demon
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'