Accounts & Audit Manager
Are you a talented Accounts & Audit professional looking for your next step? We are recruiting for an Accounts & Audit Manager to join a well known accountancy firm that is going through an exciting phase of growth. This role is at the firm’s office in the Wolverhampton area.
As Accounts & Audit Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervise a portfolio of audit and accounts clients and department work planning
- Preparation of accounts and advice for more complex clients
- Manage members of the audit and accounts team, carrying out audit and statutory accounts
- Apply relevant reporting standards, tax law and auditing standards whilst executing work within deadlines and to budget and communicating effectively
- Supporting team members and assisting to resolve technical issues
- Alongside directors/partners, manage client relationships, focusing on their needs and dealing with queries and requests as they arise, liaising with other managers and directors to ensure the smooth flow of work
- Regularly report to directors on the workflow, work in progress, forthcoming deadlines and job costs and give regular, constructive feedback to the audit and accounts team
- Assist in the assessment, development and training of the team
We welcome applications from ambitious people with the following skills and attributes:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with extensive experience gained within practice, exceptional qualified by experience candidates would be considered
- Be completely conversant with all aspects of audit and accounting procedures
- Have experience of effectively supervising junior team members
- Proven analytical skills with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Be IT literate and highly competent with audit and accounting software
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to thrive within this dynamic firm. You will expand upon your current knowledge and abilities and will have the opportunity for career progression.
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'