Trial Balance has been engaged by our client, a leading accountancy practice with multiple offices in the local area, to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts & Audit Manager.
Your duties in this broad ranging role will include:
* Planning, managing, controlling and conducting the audit fieldwork for a portfolio of the firm's clients under the direction of the audit partner
* Management of a portfolio of general practice clients under the direction of the senior partner
* Building and maintaining client relationships
* Understanding technical matters and presenting them in a logical and practical way
* Managing and developing junior members of the team
* Involvement in running 'Audit Workshops' in order to keep teams updated technically
* Carrying out technical research and providing advice for clients and for other members of the firm
* Assisting the partners in developing the audit and accounts department, together with proposals for new work
* Networking with the local business community
* Working on clients across the region as required
Applicants for this role should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* ACA or ACCA qualified with a high level of experience of working within an audit and accounts team
* A good level of knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards and International Auditing Standards
* Capable of working to deadlines and within limited response times
* Strong spreadsheet skills
* Experience in Proaudit software would be an advantage
* An excellent working knowledge of Sage Accounts software
In exchange my client offers a very professional working environment, excellent in house training and career development opportunities, and ongoing study and CPD support where appropriate. This role offers fast track promotion opportunities to Senior Manager and beyond.
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the region's most prestigious firms. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4007.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job