Accounts Assistant (Practice) Goole. Competitive salary.
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Assistant to join an established, rapidly growing Chartered Accounts based at their Goole office.
The experienced team of Charted Accountants and Business Advisors provide accounting and advisory services to a wide range of commercial and personal clients across a variety of sectors.
• Bookkeeping and preparing accounts
• Preparation of draft accounts
• Liaise with clients
• General Administration
• 2 years’ experience in an accountancy practice
• AAT Qualified or studying would be advantageous (study support would be available).
• Organised and able to meet deadlines
• Permanent role - 37.5 hour week (flexible on start and finish times)
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Pension scheme
• Free parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'