Role: Accounts Assistant
Salary: Up to £25k
Location: Office based, Salford
We are excited to be working with a leading production facility based in Salford. The client is on the lookout for an experienced Accounts Assistant/Administrator to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take ownership of some key accounts for the business.
Daily responsibilities include:
- You will be reporting to the Financial Controller, working with some key accounts for the business.
- Processing invoices, chasing up payments.
- Working/ assisting on projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- Answering phones and dealing with queries.
What you’ll need:
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role minimum.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficient with Excel.
- A good attitude and self-motivated individual.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Annual bonus.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Free lunches on a Friday.
- Plus more.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'