Demon Recruitment Group are working with a leading company in Hounslow who are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join the team
Experience within an Accounts Assistant role is essential
You need to have a 5 year checkable background with any gaps needing to be covered
- Raising invoices to UK based retail customers and worldwide stations to suit billing periods as required
- Verifying accuracy of invoices before posting to the accounts software
- Data entry and running of daily/weekly reports
- Resolving queries that may arise from invoices raised and raising credit notes as required
- Opening new accounts and entering tariffs and bespoke rates.
- Covering banking roles for absence and holidays.
- Assisting other members of the department where required
- Must be computer literate
- Have good communication skills
- Work well as partof a team,with a high attention to detail
- Must have good Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge
- Knowledge of acounting software essential
Immediate Interviews available
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'