My client are Londons largest Real Estate business and who are also a PLC. They have an urgent requirement for a Accounts Assistant to join the large finance function at their offices in Canary Wharf.
Head of Financial Accounts
- To assist in the collation of year end audit files.
- To prepare electronic audit files.
- To prepare and maintain inter-company loan documentation and calculations.
- To maintain journal records.
- To monitor the year end timetable.
- To prepare inter-company balance analyses, irrecoverable VAT analyses and other accounts analyses as required.
- To analyse and apply inter-company loan offsets.
- To provide occasional cover for daily bank reconciliations.
- To carry out other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Financial Accounts.
- Must have an outstanding academic record to degree level, with a strong mathematical component.
- Must be driven, self-motivated, proactive in learning and interested in actively pursuing a career in accountancy.
- Must possess good general IT skills and be well versed with the use of MS Excel.
- Must be meticulous and demonstrate attention to detail in their approach to work.
- Must be a team player, with a flexible and willing attitude to work.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'