This Accounts Assistant role is ideal for someone with some previous accounting experience, who require a sound knowledge of Credit Control, Financial Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable and Payable Functions, Collating and Storing of Invoices and internal Account Resolutions.
Dealing with external customers you will need to be a confident communicator with the ability to build solid relationships with a variety of customers and internal teams.
Our client are working with a global technology distribution company, who are leading the way in their industry, working with the biggest household names, operating within 70 + countries, connecting the world’s leading IT suppliers with key contacts with the aim of delivering value to their clients.
You will be progressing a high volume of cases where you will need to be skilled at multitasking, prioritising your workload and demonstrating very good time management skills.
Our client will run a range of reports via internal CRM’s and Microsoft Excel and working on SAP daily.
Why join our client?
- Starting salary of £27,000 with huge career opportunities
- Full in-depth training provided
- Onsite parking
- Huge variation working on a range of accounts and diversity of clients
- Consistent support from management a friendly team
Within this Accounts Assistant role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing and managing all type of accounts claims
- Resolving and validating account Point of Sale reporting
- Interacting with customers and internal Sales Operations teams
- Building business relationships with customers and liaising with them regularly to resolve rejected claims
- Tracking AP aged accruals to ensure all open rejected claims are credited
- Matching credits received with open accruals
- Querying data, using formulas, running Excel spreadsheet comparisons
- Recording of claims status
- Creating and updating of process documentation
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Assistant role will have experience in:
- Previous exposure in Credit Control, Financial Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable and Payable Functions, Collating and Storing of Invoices and internal Account Resolutions.
- Strong analytical and numerate skills
- Good problem-solving ability
- Previous exposure using SAP
- Competent user of Excel, including formulas
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Financial reconciliation experience - AR/AP
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Receivable
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'