My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, to join their expanding team in Warrington, Cheshire.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day accounts processing
• Treasury Management-processing bank payments, maintaining cash books, liaising with Claims Handling teams.
• Accounts receivable - billing, bordereaux production, credit control, housekeeping including reconciliation within TGSL and TGSL/Sage, processing shortfall claims with Finance provider.
• Accounts payable - check, post and pay supplier invoices.
• Management Information - Assisting in preparation of Management accounts, including all monthly reconciliations etc.
• Process improvement - Documenting all processes to demonstrate compliance with FCA guidelines, identifying and implementing best practice.
• The ideal candidate will have a good foundation of knowledge of accounting, strong excel and word skills, excellent communication skills and a quick learner. Experience within the insurance industry is preferred but not essential.
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Commercial outlook
• Flexible and adaptable attitude
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'