Are you looking for a new Accounts role and want to work in an organisation that you can be proud of working for?
This charity is looking for an Accounts Assistant with a minimum of 3 years experience to support the Finance Manager and Operational Team in delivering Finance related routines and producing month-end accounts.
- Supporting Operational Teams in delivering Finance related routines and production of month-end accounts using SAGE 200
- Sales and purchase ledgers input, including credit control and managing creditor payments.
- Month-end processing.
- Reconciliation of control accounts.
- Liaising with external agencies and commissioners.
- Assisting in the production of financial statements, reports, auditing.
- Supporting the processing of monthly payroll, for 60 employees including pension modules using SAGE based payroll platform
- Processing accruals, prepayments & other adjustments at period-end.
In addition to the above, the role will play an instrumental part in the full implementation of the Sage payroll platform and supporting the HR Function in launching Sage HR, so this is an exciting opportunity to increase your exposure and be involved in a system implementation.
If you are experienced in the production of month-end accounts in Sage, preferably Sage 200 and a minimum of 3 years’ relevant accounts experience then we would love to hear from you.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and in particular Excel
- AAT Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Self-starter, pro-active, and able to prioritise workload
- Adaptable during a period of change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not-for-profit sector experience
- Experience in Sage HR or SAGE Payroll
This is a permanent role paying £22,000- £24,000 depending on experience and will be based at the Head Office in Pontypridd.
If you have read through this and think it ticks your boxes for your next career move, then please apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'