*Accounts Assistant (Property) *£26,000 to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience *Leading Residential Property Company *Your Chance to Play a Pivotal Part in an Expanding, Boutique Business!
Are you an ambitious, client focused accounts assistant with experience working in the property industry? Do you want to join a business with an amazing reputation in their field and who truly value their employees? If so, then you could be the Accounts Assistant we’ve been looking for! This boutique, residential property business is growing their accounts team and you could be the missing piece to the puzzle…
What your role will involve as the new Accounts Assistant:
- Service charge, tenant account & cash reconciliations.
- Raising tenant demands for rents, service charges and ad hoc charges.
- Dealing with tenants and landlords and responding to their accounts queries.
- Credit Control.
- Issuing Section Notices where required.
- Prepare client accounts in accordance with current legislation and industry body requirements.
- Importing new tenancy details into the company's accounting system to facilitate processing of rent.
- Meet all Service Level Agreements within stated deadlines.
- Control, set up and maintain records on the Property Management database.
- Reconciliation and set up of take on balances in respect of new instructions.
- Year-end service charge accounts including prepayments and accruals.
What you will need to be successful as the new Accounts Assistant:
- Previous experience of working in the property sector would be hugely beneficial.
- Have experience raising tenant demands and service charges.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- If you have experience with year-end accounts that would be a bonus.
Salary & Benefits: In return you will receive a salary of £26,000-£30,000 per annum + extensive benefits. This is an immediate start role working Monday-Friday 09.00-17.30.
To apply: I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.
- Credit Control
- Client Accounts
- Cash Reconciliations
- Service Charge Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'