Rutherford Briant are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join a fast growing and exciting business going through a period of change. This role reports into the Transactional Finance Manager and will be working in a small team.
This is suited to someone who is completing or completed AAT looking to progress and develop their career. Previous experience is advantageous however not essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coding and entering purchase invoices
- Matching purchase invoices to PO’s
- Resolving any queries to allow invoices to be approved for payment
- Ensuring all invoices and backup documentation are scanned onto the system
- Raising BACS payment batches
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Bank reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be available at short notice however not essential. Progression is supported and full training provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'