You will be working for a long established organisation who have been operating for over 25 years. They are a market leader with North Wales which they have also branched out to the North West.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be working within an established finance team. They role will have a mix of duties looking after the Ledgers and reconciliations.
- Purchase Ledger - matching, posting, payments
- Resolving of supplier queries and internal queries
- Developing & maintenance of excellent relationships with suppliers
- Reconciliation of statements
- Complete supplier application forms and create new accounts
- Processing credit cards and expenses
- Petty cash
- They are looking for the right team fit, so experience working in a structured finance team will be advantageous.
- Purchase Ledger experience / Accounts experience
- Payroll knowledge will be desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Well Organised
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Paying between 20k to 25k (experience dependant), Full time hours - 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 8.30am -2pm, 28 days inc bank holidays.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'