JHE & Partners are excited to be working with a growing business on the outskirts of Leeds as they look to recruit a permanent Accounts Assistant on a full or part time basis. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly organisation who value their employees and look after people long term.
This is an interesting role which has a variety of responsibilities, ideal for someone looking for an interesting challenge. Key duties will include:
- Full responsibility for the Purchase Ledger
- Entering invoices onto the system, matching with delivery notes
- Chasing up managers for authorisation
- Handling supplier queries
- Full responsibility for Sales Ledger
- Raising invoices
- Posting cash receipts onto the system
- Sending POD's to customers when required
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Sending out statements and copy invoices
- Covering for credit control if required
- Other ad hoc duties
Joining a team of 4 in the finance department, applicants will be friendly, hard working and willing to work as part of a team. Experience in a similar role is essential.
Offering a competitive salary, flexible hours, healthcare scheme and other benefits, I would urge anyone interested to apply at their earliest convenience.
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'