SF Group is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing and exciting business based in Southwell on permanent full time basis. The ideal candidate will have an extensive amount of knowledge in the below areas, have used SAGE 50 or 200, SAGE Payroll and have intermediate Excel.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Deal with incoming post each day
- Post receipts to the Sage accounting system
- Post and reconcile all bank accounts regularly
- Upload sales invoices to the invoice finance company
- Download cash from invoice finance company as needed
- Manage the company credit card and post all entries to Sage
- Run credit checks
- Raise sales invoices
- Check purchase invoice input for errors and deal with queries
- Process purchase ledger payments and reconcile supplier statements each month end.
- Monitor overdue sales invoices & use letters and e-mails and make phone calls as required
- Processes payroll in a timely and accurate manner/Complete payroll reports
This is an exciting and varied accounts role working as part of a small team; you will be provided with full training and support from the offset.
Please only apply if you have recent experience in the above. My client offers 25 days holiday, onsite parking and competitive salary.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'