£12.00 - £14.00 per hour (depending on skills and abilities)
Temporary to Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a distribution company in Oswestry. The role will involve a variety of accounts and payroll duties, reporting directly to the Accounts Manager.
- Assisting with weekly payroll
- Purchase ledger
- End of month payment runs
- Adhoc accounts administration
- Inputting invoices
- Assisting Account Manager with preparing end of year accounts
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have the following skills and abilities:
- Demonstrable experience running payroll
- Working knowledge of Sage
- The ability to manage purchase ledger
- Excellent attention to detail and good accurate numerical and analytical skills
- £12.00 - £14.00 per hour
- Full Time - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (30 minute lunch break
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
Our client is a long established distribution company working across the UK and Europe.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'