Job Role; Accounts Assistant
Location; Bury - on site car parking - you must be a car / owner driver to access the Clients location
Salary; c £21,000 - £23,000 plus a range of benefits including - Pension and Generous Holidays
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Josh Sinfield
With our Client we are looking appoint an Accounts Assistant to join this Central Finance - Head Office Team.
The role of Accounts Assistant will either suit an AAT Part Qualified OR a Graduate of Finance or Business experienced Qualified by Experience Accounts Assistant.
As the Accounts Assistant for the large and proactive Finance team we are looking for a character who takes a hands on approach / is able to manage their own workloads and work largely unsupervised.
On a daily / weekly and monthly basis the role of the Accounts Assistant will work across;
- assist with production of detailed Monthly Management Accounts - including detailed Profit and Loss and Cost Reporting
- assist with production of Annual Budgets and Monthly Reforecasts
- work across a range of Year End tasks - including YE Analysis of Profit and Loss
- assist with completion of Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- preparation of detailed KPI reporting across a range of Key Business Indicators
- ad hoc duties
Our Client will offer an excellent induction and introduction to the role and the business - they will also follow this up with Monthly reviews to add the correct support needed.
The business is currently working both office and home based - the intention is to get back into the office full time as soon as is practical!
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'