Accounts Assistant - (Home based during the pandemic) - This high profile real estate, property investment business in East London, is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join its busy finance function. Reporting to the Financial Controller and CFO, the Accounts Assistant will have a broad responsibility for:
- All round bookkeeping
- Maintain purchase ledger for a group of companies
- Multiple Bank Reconciliations
- Assist with payment run preparation
- Preparing rent invoices on SAGE
- Credit control - chasing tenants for payments
- Assisting with the Audit
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Assisting with month end duties
- Ad hoc tasks as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with at least 2 years' accounts experience. Knowledge of Sage and Purchase Ledger would be essential. A property or construction background would be useful. The company offers a great working environment and the opportunity to build a career within an interesting company
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'