Accounts Assistant - West Yorkshire - £19,000-22,000 + Benefits
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a leading construction company in West Yorkshire who after a successful year are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills in a busy finance role.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Sales Ledger duties
- Assist with high volume Purchase Ledger
- Credit card reconciliations
- Dealing with queries and resolving any issues
- This role will grow to take on Payroll duties
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in an Accounts team is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Sage 200 experience is highly beneficial
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
In Return You’ll Receive:
A competitive salary and excellent benefits. The opportunity to work with a friendly team, to grow within a newly created role and continue to develop your skills and experience.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Accounts Assistant opportunity, please click 'apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'