If you have good bookkeeping and accounts skills and looking for further training and develop-ment in a niche area, this could be ideal…
Our client is the leading UK tax service for seafarers, and because they specialize in dealing only with income tax problems in this sector, they believe they can offer a first-class service based on their knowledge and experience.
They are now looking for diligent & trustworthy Tax advisor to complete self-assessment tax re-turns.
Previous HMRC and Tax experience is not essential as the company provide full and comprehensive training, but you will need proven work experience within an Accounts or Accounts Assistant role to be considered.
Working within a small team your key responsibilities will be:
- Communicating and liaising (verbally and in writing) with clients/enquirers and colleagues
- Managing, organising, and updating relevant data using database applications
- Maintaining a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents
- Adhering to proper accounting standards and AML legislation
- Advising and completing on all H M Revenue & Customs forms which will include Self-Assessment
Duties will or may include
- Dealing with client queries
- Answering phone calls
- Liaise with HMRC on client’s behalf
- Email management
- AML checks for new clients
- Able to meet deadlines
- You will with good bookkeeping skills. You must also be:
- 3 years + experience as an Accounts Assistant or Bookkeeper
- Competent user of Excel, word, outlook
- Have strong interpersonal and numerical skills
- A strong work ethic and ability to work alone using own initiative
- Driving licence and own vehicle
- Experience of completing & submitting self-assessment tax returns and Ex-HMRC expe-rience will be an advantage, but not essential
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Job Type - Full-time, permanent
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- 21 days plus bank Holidays Paid Annual Leave
Interested in this Marine Tax Accountant job?
Just click "apply" today and check your email explaining how to complete your application and be considered for the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'