My client based in South East London is the leading provider of next generation advertising sales tech to the world's major media brands. They are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant mainly to manage the payables side but also to assist the Financial Controller with month end journals and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Manage payables: ensure suppliers are approved and paid correctly on a timely basis, including international payments
- Perform weekly payment runs
- Invoice management
- Credit card reconciliation
- Expenses checking, authorization and processing
- Post expense accrual journal and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Fixed asset register management
- Prepayment management
- Ad-hoc postings from Financial Controller
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Daily cashflow updates for forecast payments and actuals receipts and payments; multi currency
- Ensure sufficient funds are available in each bank account
- Assist Financial Controller with maintaining system - Sage 50
You will be experienced in AP management and comfortable with cashflow forecasting with the ability to work proactively and to deadlines. In return you can expect a salary of £35k per annum with discretionary annual 10% bonus, 25 holidays per hear and study support if required.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please submit your CV asap or forward directly
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'