Accounts Assistant - This prestigious Property investment businesses has an interesting portfolio of investments - corporates, trusts and joint ventures as well as a diverse international property portfolio. They are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant for a highly responsible role within their finance team. Key tasks include:
- Process and pay supplier invoices and expenses for overheads and property related transactions
- Monthly/weekly bank reconciliations for a number of entities across different banks
- Weekly banking of cheques received
- Processing external managing agent statements
- Posting VAT returns, monitor payments and refunds
- Scanning system documents including invoices, bank recs, agent statements and correspondence to the document management system
- Managing external archiving system
- Filing hard copies of correspondence
- Other ad hoc tasks to assist the finance team
The role will require an experienced Accounts Assistant with a property background, knowledge of a property accounts software (e.g. QUBE), CIS, VAT and general bookkeeping. Strong communication and problem solving skills are a prerequisite. Apply now for this excellent opportunity within this highly regarded organisation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'