We have a very exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a small, friendly team based in Tetbury. This is a full-time, permanent position and would suit someone who is trustworthy and reliable, with the ability to communicate in a professional and discreet manner. The successful candidate will be driven and self-motivated with the ability to work confidently on their own, as well as within a close-knit team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role, who is comfortable using all Microsoft Applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with spreadsheets and sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a cover letter to Laura at Initial Recruitment Services.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'