We have a new opportunity that has become available for our client who are based in Bishop’s Stortford.
The successful candidate will need to have a proven background ideally within an accounts-based role, the AAT qualification would be an advantage. You will need to have a good numeracy and literacy with a keen eye for detail.
Our client can offer you a competitive salary and benefits including 25 days holiday, free access to the on-site gym, free parking, bonus incentives, childcare vouchers and pension scheme.
This is a full-time role with working hours of 8:30am – 5pm.
- Generating and Issuing Invoices
- Reconciliation of accounts to ensure all costs incurred have been recharged
- Entering sales and purchase invoices on to Sage 200 both manually and via Paperless
- Raising proposed supplier payment runs for approval (when required)
- Entry of client cash on to the ledgers as required
- Maintenance of the sales & purchase ledgers, cash book
- Raising reports for the monthly reconciliation of the client’s sales ledger and cash book transactions against the bank accounts.
- Generating tenant level billing as required
- Monthly reconciliation of commission accounts and raising commission invoices (when required)
- Answering and resolving queries (either phone, e-mail or written) from suppliers & customers as required
- Ensuring all accounting records are filed correctly and regularly
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'