Full Time/Permanent /40hrs per week
Salary £18K - £19K
Austin Banks are currently recruiting for our Doncaster client; specialising in waste management and recycling.
Based at their offices on the outskirts of Doncaster, we have a brilliant opportunity for a strong Accounts Assistant to join their team.
To be successful you will have experience in a similar role. You will be self-motivated, organised and enjoy working in a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge and some autonomy with a fast paced, supportive environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Reconciling payments
- Processing supplier invoices
- Keeping all ledgers clean and tidy
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- General accounting tasks
- Administration tasks
- Approximately 2 years + experience within a similar role
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to achieve deadlines
- Experience working with Sage (beneficial)
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 years' service
- Auto-enrolment onto company paid health benefits scheme
- Attendance bonus scheme
- Retail & gym membership discounts
- Charity and volunteering opportunities
- Full training plan
- Free onsite parking
- Social gatherings
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'