Reed Accountancy are delighted to be exclusively representing our client, one of Northern Ireland's leading employers who are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their award winning team. . This role is originally on a temporary basis with a real view to permanency for the right candidate.
- Maintenance of the purchase and subcontract ledger.
- Filing Ledger documentation and monthly statement reconciliations.
- Process the weekly payment run and reconcile supplier statements
- Enter all approved invoices received and all invoices issued by the company on SAGE accounting software.
- Checking invoices against purchase orders
- Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare and record lodgements and make lodgements to bank account when necessary
- Credit Control
- Experience with the use of Sage 50 is essential
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a finance department
- Experience in a high volume environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Get in Touch
To discuss this role in confidence, please call Gerard Flynn on . To apply, click the 'apply now' button, attaching your most up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'