I am working for an impressive boutique firm of chartered accountants in Huntingdon who, due to growth, are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant.
You will be providing support to the accounts and tax managers in the business, working with the firm’s agriculture clients. Such clients have many interesting complexities which can open up many transferable skills for the future.
- Competitive salary and holiday package
- Full block release study package
- Flexible working hours
- Scenic office location with ample parking available
- Pension contributions, group income protection and life assurance 4x salary
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, limited companies, partnerships and trusts
- Preparing associated tax returns for these businesses
- Assisting with bookkeeping support
- Contacting clients to gain information, develop relationships and answer queries where appropriate
If you have any queries, or should you wish to apply to the Accounts Assistant position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'