The main purpose of the role is to assist the Assistant Accountant in managing the Accounts Payable function.
Growing Client in West Lothian
- Accounts payable (purchase ledger) - managing the inbox, scanning of invoices, posting of invoices, managing invoices workflows.
- Primary Back up for Assistant Accountant on all matters pertaining to purchase ledger.
- Reconcile supplier' statements on monthly basis including resolving all issues and follow-up on queries arising.
- Petty cash management, reconciliation and recording for all sites using petty cash floats
- Assist Head of Accounting in all matters relating to banks
Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable function.
Experience in high volume of transactions
Knowledge of double entry book-keeping
competitive salary + benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'