Our client, a busy freight forwarder is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their office in Colnbrook.
- Drivers mileage dockets entered into spreadsheet highlighting any missing miles for query (daily)
- Filing driver mileage dockets in month order
- Fuel receipts - matching against invoice from Be Fuel (twice a month)
- Filing fuel receipts with invoices in month order
- Checking online fuel portals for invoice updates (twice a month)
- Duty & VAT invoicing and entering onto spreadsheet (daily- when sent down)
- UK/International customer sales invoicing (daily)
- Issuing credit notes in response to customer queries (when sent through)
- Invoicing, credit notes and printing AWB, spreadsheet entry (daily)
- Sending hard copies of invoices, credit notes, AWB for exports, imports and NOT Direct, spreadsheets with cover pages and covering letter (twice a month)
- Updating and inputting airline rates - contacting airlines via email or phone to chase their latest tariff rates and keeping PDF files for records (monthly)
- Scanning and shredding for filing (daily)
- Adding to multi job invoice (daily - sent at end of month)
- Invoicing emails sent down from Operation with charges added
- Putting out/organising magazines
- Entering delivery costs into Boxtop when received via email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'