REED Accountancy are delighted to be recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client, a world class construction company who deliver high spec fit-out projects for the world's top luxury brands, to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join an amazing team in a role with tangible progression and a real opportunity to learn and grow within the Accountancy sector.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the booking and validation of transactions across Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and Travel & Expense (T&E). Duties include:
- Booking customer receipts and the resolution of AR related issues
- Ensuring transactions are accurately recorded across AR, AP and T&E, including the correct coding
- Assist with the management and collection of GRN's from sites
- Validating invoices to ensure accuracy before entry to ERP system
- Matching POs and GRNs
- Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies against the respective PO
- The booking of travel and expense transactions, including month-end reconciliations
- Prepare weekly payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Assist with the monthly reconciliation process
- Prepare and generate monthly and ad-hoc reporting
To be considered for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience working within a Finance department (minimum 1 year end to end purchase ledger)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office, with moderate to advanced Excel experience
- The ability to work well in a team within a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail with effective time and task management to meet deadlines
It would be HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS for applicants to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the Fit-Out or Construction Industry
- Studying or the desire to complete Accounting or Booking exams (e.g. IATI)
Get in Touch
This is a fantastic opportunity, not to be missed. For more information, please contact Chris Burns on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'