Rutherford Briant Recruitment are recruiting for a really exciting Accounts Assistant who wants to develop and progress for our Grantham based client who is listed in the top 30 accounting firms.
The successful candidate will be responsable for the prepartion of client accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping, VAT returns and ad hoc duties when required.
Key Responsabilities Include:
- Preperation of accounts up to final stage for approval by manager.
- Bookkeeping duties including VAT returns and management accounts, both internally and outsourced.
- Reviewing work that is being undertaken and referring any tax or complience issues to their manager or partner.
- Developing and maintain good working relationships with clients to gain their respect and continued business.
The successful candidate must:
- Be AAT qualified, In the final year of AAT or qualified by experience.
- Be willing to travel to clients premises in order to provide excellent customer service.
- Must have experience working within an accounting practice.
- Must have good IT skills in order to ustilise in house systems and spreadsheet preparation.
Should you have any questions or wish to duiscuss this position in further detail, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via our website.
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'