Part of the Antelliq Group, the Allflex UK Group Ltd is a world leader in design, delivery and manufacture of Animal Identification and monitoring.
Established in 1955, the Allflex Group is now at the forefront of technological developments in animal monitoring, designed to improve animal welfare and assist in stock management.
Working in a busy accounting team, the role will involve basic accounting and bookkeeping skills, assisting with audits and general administration within the department.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Credit control
- Cash allocation
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Managing daily post in and out
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Handling and writing cheques
- Verifying calculations working with the Accounts systems
- Reconciliation of Direct Debit mandates
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Any other duties commensurate with the role and remuneration package as deemed suitable by management
- Would hold or be working towards an AAT certificate or related accountancy qualification
- Experience of purchase ledger reconciliation
- High degree of numeracy and numerical accuracy
- Experience of high volume data processing, specifically using Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent interpersonal skills - to deal with customers and external contacts
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records.
- Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications.
- Good administrative skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'