Experienced year end Accounts Assistant required to join a leading accountancy practice based in Ruislip, North London. The accountancy practice provides a wide range of solutions for SME's and OMB's. Due to expansion the opportunity has arisen for an AAT Accounts Assistant to join the progressive accountancy firm.
Accounts Assistant Position Overview
As an experienced statutory accountant, you will be performing hands on bookkeeping, preparing and submitting VAT returns, preparing year-end and perform accounts production.
- Reconciling sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Keeping clients up to date with their business's performance
- Preparing VAT returns
- Taking accounts to TB and draft accounts
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Checking company bank statements
- 2 years' Bookkeeping experience within an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Experience with CCH and cloud software is highly desirable
- AAT Bookkeeping qualifications, or working towards AAT would be great.
- You must be within a commutable distance of Ruislip.
Bookkeeper Position Remuneration
- Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- Core hours are 09.00 - 17.00
- 28 days Holiday Including bank holidays
- On-going training and career progression
- Parking on site
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'