Conrad Finance are pleased to be supporting an established business in Cambridge. Due to their continued growth and success they are now looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team on long term temporary basis.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Finance / Analytical background and have good experience dealing with detailed reconciliations, strong Excel skills and have excellent attention to detail. You will be confident, adaptable to change and have an inquisitive mind whilst happy working in a team environment.
- Responsibility for reconciling Bank, and General Ledger on a daily basis, ensuring all tasks are delivered on time
- Preparation of payments
- Ensuring balances are as expected and understanding and fixing any issues that may arise to minimise future issues
- Supporting process Improvement
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong inter-personal skills and are an effective communicator
- Previous reconciliations experience
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work within tight deadlines
- Are proficient with Excel (pivots, vlookup)
- Are organised and have a systematic approach to problem solving
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and in return you will receive a competitive salary and good benefits package along with a good working environment.
For more information please send an up to date CV to Stuart at Conrad Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'