Page Personnel are working in partnership with this global business to recruit for a Accounts Assistant.
This successful company have a friendly, efficient and professional approach to work. They have rapidly grown in recent years and are based in amazing modern work Offices in Chester. They are keen to hear from a hard-working, enthusiastic and committed Accounts Assistants with a positive attitude to join their team!
This Accounts Assistant role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Responsibility of the mailbox
- Answering vendor queries
- Full purchase to pay process
- Petty Cash reconciliations
- Process staff expenses
- Direct debit reconciliations
- Clearing debit balances and dealing with unallocated payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
The successful Accounts Assistant will require the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- AAT Qualification, or working towards
- Good IT skills
- Great communication skills
- Positive 'can do' approach
- Ability to work on your own initiative
This role will offer the following:
- £19,000 - £20,000 - Dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday bank holiday
- Social events
- Free Parking
- Childcare vouchers
- purchase ledger
- accounts payable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'