At present, our client is looking to appoint a knowledgeable and committed Accounts Assistant to their team to support with a broad range of transactional finance duties, including:
- Processing purchase invoices (matching, batching & coding)
- Employee expenses
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing outstanding debt via telephone & email
- Sending statements
- Customer receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Handling complex invoice/customer queries
- Processing payment runs
- Assisting with the payroll process where required
- Ad-hoc finance and administration duties to support the wider function
As the successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced, challenging environment, my client is keen to find someone with the below skills:
- At least 2 years' experience within an all-round Accounts Assistant role
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of Excel
- Ability to pick up new tasks and systems quickly
- Hands-on approach and proven ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and telephone manner
- Educated to AAT level (desired but not essential)
Along with an outstanding benefits package including: 32 days holiday, including bank holidays & the option to buy additional days, dress down Fridays, Christmas shutdown, free onsite parking, private medical insurance, sickness cover, annual salary review, welcome box, onsite canteen providing fresh food daily + many, many more!!
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to pick up this position and hit the ground running from day one, please apply today to avoid missing out! Alternatively, you can contact Steph Sierny at Elevation Recruitment Group to discuss further.
- Accounts Assistant
- finance assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Finance officer
- Accounts administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'