Our client is a leading international law firm headquartered in London, with offices in Brussels, Hong Kong and China. They have over 1000 staff and are now looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are now looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant. The main responsibilities of this role are to provide day to day accounting support to the firm. The successful candidate will ideally be studying towards an accountancy qualification and previously worked within a law firm.
- Preparing daily and monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Preparing daily Reconciliations of Unpaid Professional Disbursements.
- Payments and Administration of Supplier Accounts.
- Helping maintain a currency and petty cash desk.
- Providing support to the Accounts Manager and others in the Finance team.
- Supporting and covering for Cashiers on the day to day Client and Office Bank Accounts.
- Supporting the Costs department to ensure timely billing of Disbursements
- Attending and contributing to team meetings
- Helping with the Administration of the Firms Audit.
- Studying towards a professional qualification.
- Excellent excel skills and a good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office Packages
- A confident, proactive individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload using their own initiative.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'