Accounts Assistant - Doncaster - £16,000 - £18,000
Chase & Holland are working with a growing business in Doncaster who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their existing finance team. You will already have an understanding of both sales and purchase ledger, and be looking to move into a role where career progression opportunities are on offer. This role would be ideal for someone looking for a new challenge in a supportive team.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger duties
- Reconciling payments
- Processing supplier invoices
- Statement reconciliations
Key Requirements and Preferences:
- At least 1 years’ experience within a similar role in accounts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work as a team
- IT literate, specifically with Microsoft Office
In return you’ll receive:
- Career progression plan
- Study support
- 20 days holiday (plus stat and Christmas shut down)
- Dress down Fridays
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Accounts Assistant opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'