Our client is an industry leading supplier and installer based just outside of Buxton who are recruiting due to continued expansion.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be reporting to the Financial Director. This is a diverse role that offers the opportunity to utilise and develop your accounts skills within an established business and contribute to the success of the company.
Your duties will include:
- Monthly and weekly payroll management through Sage
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- Reviewing purchase and sales ledger
- Validate and process expenses claims
- Prepayments, accruals and journals
- Stock ordering, allocation and forecasting
- Statutory monthly and annual returns to HMRC and Companies House, and prepare and process monthly commissions
- Credit control
You will have experience of Sage Line 50 and Sage 200 and be proficient in using Office365, demonstrating strong computer literacy. You will be able to work quickly and accurately and enjoy working as part of a team. AAT part or fully qualified (or equivalent) would be an advantage but is not essential.
What is on offer?
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary of £24,000-£25,000 per annum and 25 days holiday + stats. Working hours will be 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'