Salary: £22,000 - £25,000/annum
Job Location: SW London
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Reapit (Estate Agency software)
- Excell Spreadsheets
As the Accounts Assistant you will be working closely with the Head of department, Directors and Lettings teams to ensure the smooth running of the accounts function of the business. You will be an important point of contact when it comes to paying landlords, contractors, the agency and staff.
This role would suit someone who has previous Bookkeeping or Lettings Administratorexperience looking to take the step into Accounting.
Our client is a leading Estate Agency in SW London. They have a terrific local reputation and have a close knit, hard working, fun team.
- Assisting finance director with weekly and monthly report analysis using Sage Line 50
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliation
- Maintaining credit card expenditure analysis
- Processing staff expenses
- Contractor's invoicing onto Reapit letting accounts system and credit control
- Adding supplier invoicing to Sage
- Updating advertising analysis report
- Preparing monthly contractor's commissions report
- Maintaining/negotiating company utility contracts
- Paying various creditors and international payments
- Chasing outstanding letting fees
- Computer literate, good Microsoft excel skill
- Experience of Sage software and Reapit an advantage
General positive attitude
- Accounts Assistant
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'