£20,000 - £24,000
Do you have at least a years’ experience within accounts? Have you recently finished your AAT or currently working with purchase ledger looking to take the next step up in your career? Then we may have the perfect position for you!
Our market leading organisation based in Esher, is looking for an analytical, conscientious individual to fill theie vacancy as Accounts Assistant. Within this role you will be reporting to the Finance Director, and you will primarily be responsible for assisting the Finance Director with reporting and analyses, reporting and reconciliation on Sage Accounts system and dealing with petty cash.
Duties will include:
- Recinciiliation of Daily Takings receipts for all venues
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts and Petty Cash accounts
- Drafting commission reports from booking system
- Petty Cash authorisation and distribution
- Updating control accounts at month end for venues
- Monthly invoicing
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Banking cash/cheques at least once a week
So, if you are looking for a progressional opportunity local to you, apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'