Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary: Up to £22k pa
Would you like to work in modern offices walking distance from a Northern line tube station?
Our client is a market leader in its industry in Europe and they're looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team. The Finance team is responsible for all aspects of Finance for three companies and is the primary point of contact for all payment and receivable queries and this role will be heavily involved in all aspects of the business.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for the Accounts Payable function and working in the Accounts receivable function. You will be responsible for the reconciliations and allocations of client accounts as well as helping with credit control.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Manage the AP email inbox and incoming invoices
* Allocate payment receipts to customer accounts
* Invoice query management and timely resolution
* Supplier statement reconciliation and follow up
* Month end prepayments journal
* AP & AR Ledger reviews and AP & AR balance sheet reconciliation
* Raise credit notes and invoices and post on to the AR ledger when required
* Dealing with telephone and email queries (internally and externally)
* Ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience required:
* Previous experience in either Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable role
* Good communications skills, both orally and written
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent team player
* Good initiative and willing to take ownership and responsibility of tasks
* Eager to learn and look to improve and change processes
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Accounts Administrator
- Finance Admin
- Accounts Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'