Seeking an Accounts Assistant to join an award winning, well-established contractor accountancy company in Altrincham. Working Monday to Friday office hours in friendly offices, you will have an opportunity to develop a long-term career in a company that promotes from within with excellent training.
You will join a forward thinking, dynamic and professional contractor accountancy firm with over 30 years' experience and continuous growth within the organisation. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will be required provide accounting, tax and administrative services.
As a Accounts Assistant you will;
- Provide accounting, tax and administrative services, ensuring that all statutory deadlines are met, tailored advice is provided and management accounts are prepared and are accurate within service levels pre agreed with the client.
- Reporting to the Lead Accountant, you will have the capabilities in order to take responsibility for the clusters portfolio of client's immediate day to day queries (e-mails and phone calls)
- You will be the first point of contact for the clients and must be highly motivated in order to ensure that the client receives excellent customer service once deciding to take their services.
To be successful as an Accounts Assistant you will;
- Experience within Accounting as an Assistant, Administration or receivable or Purchase Ledger would be desirable
- Have GCSE Maths B and English B or above
- Customer service experience, phone or face to face
- Educated to a degree level would be ideal
- A desire to develop and progress in an Accounting position
Package for an Accounts Assistant:
- £17,500 per annum
- Up to £1,500 annual bonus
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Study Support
- Regular incentives
- Social events
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'