Are you looking for a new job with fantastic career and development opportunities?
Maybe you have experience in AR or AP and want to continue to develop your skills?
Do you want to work for a leading company who are household name in the South West?
If this sounds like it’s right up your street, read on.
We are recruiting exclusively for 2 positions for this company on the outskirts of Bath, one is a maternity cover for 9 months and the other is permanent due to an internal promotion.
Reporting to the cash and payments team leader, you will benefit from a varied and interesting role, providing an excellent insight and exposure across payments, credit control, banking and cash management activities.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are correctly processed in a timely manner and to agreed service levels.
- Dealing with supplier queries in a timely fashion to agreed service standards.
- Preparing pay runs on a daily/weekly basis and any urgent payments as required.
- Effectively and promptly dealing with reminders, final demands, pre-legal or legal letters received.
- Ensuring sales orders and customer invoices are correctly processed in a timely manner and to agreed service levels.
- Proactively contacting customers, for prompt payment.
- Monitoring customer accounts and collecting payments for outstanding amounts by telephone, letter, fax and email.
- Answering and resolving internal/external customer enquiries/complaints in busy periods to achieve business targets.
- Bank account reconciliation.
The ideal candidate
- AAT qualified (or studying) desirable
- Confident, assertive and self-motivated.
- A 'can do' and proactive attitude to their work.
- Appreciate the importance and strengths of working within a team.
- 24 days' holiday rising to 28 with length of service.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bonus scheme.
- Support for AAT qualification.
- Cycle2work scheme.
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Discounts and cashback scheme
If you would like to work for this fantastic organisation, APPLY NOW and we’ll be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'