For: Accounts Assistant, Permanent, GBP18,000-GBP21,000, Huntingdon
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07483
Our client has been established for over 100 years and are the market leader in the manufacture and supply of coverings to a wide range of well- known brands and sectors. Globally they turnover in excess of GBP50 million of which the UK contributes cGBP15 million. As well as thousands of products, they are also able to manufacture specialty and bespoke products.
They are seeking a flexible Accounts Assistant to join their small Finance team. Duties to include;
· Posting of all customer invoices; (Invoices to be raised on a daily basis, one day after despatch of goods.)
· Credit Control; All customers payments are monitored and chased where required. All payments to be accurately allocated to specific invoices. Statements to be sent out each month and reconciled with customers records.
· Sales Ledger Management; Ensure all Customers are properly set up and all relevant credit checks are undertaken.
· Ensure Accounts are reviewed regularly.
· Covering for Purchase Ledger; Covering in an efficient and accurate manner.
· VAT; VAT returns to be submitted within and to the HMRC guidelines. All VAT discrepancies to be reconciled within the month
· Expenses; Credit card expenses to be processed each month and posted onto Navision.
· Cash expenses to be processed on a timely basis, and payments made within the month.
· Annual rebates; Calculate the amount of rebate to be accrued on a monthly basis.
· Management Info; Supply Monthly information as required within 3 days of month end. Plus additional information as and when required.
Permanent Health Insurance,
Subsidised Gym Membership,
23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'